The below video will show you how to clear cache and cookies.
Here are the steps:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, set the time range to All Time. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data", "Cached images and files", and "Site Settings" check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
Before you open your Settings, close your Chrome browser and reopen the Chrome browser. The only tab in Chrome that should be open is the Settings tab. After you have cleared your data, make sure you close the Chrome browser and reopen it.
Article is closed for comments.