The below article will show you how to install the Math Type Chrome extension and enter the product key. You will need to be using Google Chrome for this to work.
- Go to the Google Workspace Marketplace page and Install
- Click Continue
- Click on your school Google account
- Click Allow
- Go to a Google Doc, click Add-ons, click Math Type, and click Insert/edit chem formula or math equation.
- You will now get a pop-up and click on the part that says "click here to sign in using Google".
- You will now get a pop-up and will need to click on "enter your product key here". If you do not have a product key, please ask the technology department for the key.
Article is closed for comments.